Friday, March 1, 2019

Triple Threat Treat!



I’ve had a busy couple of days in my craftroom. On Sunday, my husband and I put together a variable height table from IKEA that I can move up and down depending upon what I’m doing in my craftroom at any particular time.  Also, my daughter and I are thinking about opening an Etsy shop after she gets back from her mission trip on board the Mercy Hospital ship in June.  So, I’m making cards for that and an occasional one for other needs in the family. I’ve got an anniversary coming up soon along with some special birthdays in the next couple of months!
         I’ve got three cards for you today.  For the first two I stamped the card front a few weeks ago but I’m just now getting around to putting it onto card fronts; the other I stamped yesterday for my daughter to send to a friend of hers who has had a rough 6 months.  So, let’s start with the two that I stamped the card front.  I watched a Jennifer McGuire video a month or so ago about stamping a card front and then cutting it at an angle to give you two pieces to place on two card fronts.  One stamping session equals two cards.  She used a turnabout stamp set from Concord & 9thand so did I.  Mine is one that I got a while ago and hadn’t used yet.  I really like how these turned out.  I switched it up a bit from Jennifer on these two but I really like the results. The details are below! 
·      Stamp set(s):  Concord & 9th– Blooms Fill In SS; MFT – All Occasion Sentiments SS  
·      Ink(s):  Papertrey Ink – Lemon Tart, Royal Velvet, Plum Pudding, Winter Wisteria, Lilac Grace, Lavender Moon, Prairie Grass, Olive Twist
·      Paper:  PTI – Lavender Moon, Stampers’ Select White
·      Dies & Embossing folders:  PTI – Nesting Basics: Pierced Rectangle Die
·      Embellishments/Other things of note:  Pretty Pink Posh – Enchanted Garden 4mm & Lemon Meringue 6mm sequins; Pentel – Sunburst Metallic Gel Pen Gold

Now onto my third card for this post.  This was a fun card for me to do.  I wanted it to be an encouraging card for my daughter’s friend and playful as well.  I’ve been ordering some of Dawn McVey’s Raspberry Suite Design products from Papertrey Ink since she left the company after their January release.  One of the ones I ordered was this stamp set – Friendly Flowers!  Such a fun set to play with.  Here are the details for my card!
·      Stamp set(s):  PTI – Friendly Flowers SS 
·      Ink(s):  PTI – Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Royal Velvet
·      Paper:  PTI – Stampers’ Select White, Summer Sunrise
·      Dies & Embossing folders:  PTI – Friendly Flowers Dies; MFT – Hello Die
That’s it for today.  I’m so happy to be back crafting.  My updated craft space really does make it so much easier to create. Everything is so easy to access and see so that it gets used!  And easily put away without much hassle so it gets done!  J Such a joy to be in here now! Here’s to a blessed week for all of us!
Many Blessings,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!