My granddaughter, Malin, LOVES Elsa from Disney’s Frozen movie. I was on the internet and found this stamp set on Instagram I think. I knew I had to have it. Since it’s a digital stamp from Isabel Cristina Stamps, I had immediate access to it and here’s the card I made using MOJO Monday Sketch #507! (Julee, I’m so glad you brought this back! I’ve missed it!) I’m very happy with the outcome, and I think Malin will love having an Elsa card to go with her Frozen Power Wheels! You should see her drive – check my Instagram account (dloates2005) for a video of her doing just that in her yard!
· Stamp set(s): Isabel Cristina Stamps – Winter Princess; Verve – Love Notes SS (ret.)
· Ink(s): PTI – Aqua Mist; Versafine Clair – Nocturne; Copic Markers – BG10, 11, 13, 15; Y13, 15, 18; E0000, 00, 01; C00; & Colorless Blender
· Paper: PTI – Aqua Mist, Aqua Mist Pattern Pack & Stampers Select White(card base); Doodlebug – Lily White Sugar Coated CS; X-Press It Blending Card
· Dies & Embossing folders: Spellbinders – Standard Circles Large & Long Classic Scalloped Rectangles; Verve – Starry Die & Leafy Sprig Die; MFT – Stitched Fishtail Flags & Inside/Out Stitched Square STAX Die
· Embellishments/Other things of note: Wink of Stella Clear; Pentel – Sunburst Metallic Silver Pen
It’s so good to be doing a sketch challenge again. Now that my craftroom is back and ORGANIZED with my new DreamBox, I hope to have more MOJO – yes that’s an intended pun – and get more going on in my craftroom as I look to start a cardmaking enterprise soon. We are getting ready to move this spring, so I’m not sure when that will be happening, but we will see. Praying all goes smoothly with the sale of our townhome here and just the perfect place in the Greenville, SC area. Thank you for stopping by! I’d love to hear your thoughts about my creations I post here, too!