- · Stamp set(s): Altenew’s Persian Motifs
- · Ink(s): Memento Tuxedo black, SU markers
- · Paper: SU-Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze
- · Dies & Embossing folders: Unknown EF
- · Embellishments/Other things of note: Verve-Sequins, glitter, white gel pen
I know that it has been a very long time since I lasted posted on this blog! It has been a very up and down couple of years. Our first granddaughter was born and is almost a year old coming up next month. Things haven’t been the same in this Nanny’s heart since then, but I am back doing more crafting and making cards for the pastor at our new church. Much has happened!
I made this card early last fall to send to my daughter Rebecca who was in Tanzania with the Peace Corps. I just wanted to let her know that her mama was thinking of her. She loves to get my hand made cards so she has another keepsake or two since she left. She is now safely back home, Praise the Lord and job hunting! I'm guessing on some of the deets as I can't find my recipe paper for this. The photo is not great as it's somewhat blurry & crooked - drives me nuts, but such is life! Things get a bit crooked at times! :-)
PS: The colors are Rebecca's favs!