It’s finally here! The first official posting to our brand new Etsy Shop – Cotton2Craft. I’m doing this in partnership with my youngest daughter, Rebecca who curates vintage clothing for our “Cotton” side of our brand! While I do the “Craft” side! These should go up in the shop on New Year’s Eve – a big day all around since it’s my birthday as well! No info about my age will be given out at this time! But I am a grandmother so you guess! LOL
For the first cards for the Craft side of our shop, I wanted to put up a card that is gender neutral so I chose a stand-by for me – kraft and green which has a more woodsy feel to it while the Cherry Red ink from Gina K gives it that traditional color associated with Valentine’s Day – just around the corner! Here’s the enabler list! Big shout out though to Gina K. The Sketched Wreath Builder set was free with an order I placed during a sale earlier this month. I love this stamp set! So many possibilities!
· Stamp set(s): Gina K – Sketched Wreath Builder SS, Love Is All You Need SS (inside); Concord & 9th – Love Notes SS; PTI – New Every Morning SS (back)
· Ink(s): Gina K – Cherry Red, Jelly Bean Green, Fresh Asparagus; PTI – Fresh Snow Pigment Ink
· Paper: Gina K – Kraft, Fresh Asparagus
· Dies & Embossing folders: Gina K – Double Stitched Small Circles Die; Spellbinders – Standard Circles Large
· Embellishments/Other things of note: Pretty Pink Posh - Sequins
Be sure and stop by our Etsy Shop – Cotton2Craft, from time to time to check out our progress! Rebecca has such a good eye for the real deals in Vintage Clothing. So much so that I was her first customer!