Thursday, October 31, 2019

Fall Themed Wedding Card

We have a wedding go to this weekend!  Since it was kind of a last-minute thing – our invitation didn’t make it through 2 change of addresses, I was pressed for time but still wanting to make a lovely fall themed card.  Summer Sunrise is one of my favorite colors that PTI has, and it’s just perfect for a fall themed card!  So here is a quick and easy fall card.  But this stamp set isn’t just for fall – imagine lovely bright spring greens or deep green for a spring of summer card!  Love this stamp set!  This set makes quick and easy look so elegant!  It’s one of my favorite all time sets!  All the details are below!
·      Stamp set(s):    PTI – Text & Texture: Leaves; Make It Market Mini: Garden Gild (inside sentiment); Verve – Scripture Medley 3 (back)
·      Ink(s):  PTI – Summer Sunrise; Nuvo Glitter Marker - Copper
·      Paper: PTI – Summer Sunrise
·      Dies & Embossing folders:  Heffy Doodle – Imperial Stitched Rectangle Dies
·      Embellishments/Other things of note:  Ranger – Glossy Accents
That’s it for now.  Busy week but I just had to get this lovely card out there for you to see! I love the look of this card!

Many Blessings,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!