Friday, November 1, 2019

Trio of Christmas Wreaths with a Twist


     























I’ve been playing a lot recently with these wreath builder stamps and dies from Gina K.  It’s been such fun getting ready for the upcoming holidays!  I decided to do something a bit different with these cards and turn them into wreaths that I cut out into circles.  I think if makes it look more like a wreath and the largest die from my Spellbinders set worked well.   I did trace around the circle to make a template on each 4” square so that I could stay pretty well within the circle for the wreath.  I used all Gink K inks and cardstock for the cards I made.  The inks stamp so beautifully.  I only needed to stamp once to get these pretty images. More details are below!
·      Stamp set(s):    Gina K Designs – Holiday Wreath Builder SS
·      Ink(s):  Gina K Designs – Cherry Red, See Glass, Blue Lagoon, Tranquil Teal, In the Navy, Fresh Asparagus, Christmas Pine
·      Paper:  Gina K Designs – White Heavy Wt. Base Cardstock, Sea Glass, Cherry Red
·      Dies & Embossing folders: Gina K Designs – Circle Double Stitched; Spellbinders – Standard Circles Lg Dies  
·      Embellishments/Other things of note:  Nuvo – Glitter Drops Ruby Slippers, Crystal Drops Silver Lining 
Of course, a card is not a card without a touch of bling or shine to it.  The Nuvo products I used worked beautifully with the rest of my project to give each card that bit of sparkle!  I also made 4.5 x 4.5 envelopes for each card from some Christmas cardstock pads that I got on sale at Michaels earlier this week – buy 1 get 2 for free!  Now that’s a good sale!  While the blue patterned paper was not as good of a match as the red, it had sparkles and snowflakes on it to go with the snowflakes on the wreath. That’s a win/win in my book!
That’s it for now!  Getting ready for the 30 Day Coloring Challenger that starts tomorrow and hosted by @kathyrac starting a few years back on Instagram!  Getting my Copics ready to go!
Many Blessings,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!