I continue to enjoy using Gina K Designs Wreath Builder stamp sets. This will probably be my last autumn cards (other than what I’m working on right now for the #thedailymarker30day challenge!)as I need to get going on Christmas cards. Someone on my feed is reminding her followers that it’s a bit over 50 days until Christmas! YIKES!!!
While I was playing with the Autumn set I made these cards that I’m sharing here today. Even though I love red, I think the orange card if my favorite as it seems a bit brighter! Maybe I was making these cards on some of our dreary rainy days we’ve had recently. At any rate, here’s what I used to make these 3 cards!
· Stamp set(s): Gina K Designs – Autumn Wreath Builder Stamp Set
· Ink(s): Gina K Designs – Coral Reef, Wild Dandelion, Black Onyx, Cherry Red, Honey Mustard, Red Velvet, Charcoal Brown
· Paper: Gina K Designs – Kraft, Black Onyx, Cranberry Tart, Cherry Red
· Dies & Embossing folders: PTI – Counting My Blessings Die; Spellbinders – Standard Circles Large; Gina K Designs – Circle Small Double Stitch Dies
· Embellishments/Other things of note: Tonic – Nuvo Crystal Drops Gloss – Ebony Black; Ranger – Glossy Accents
These were easy to make even with the stacked grateful die cut – I did shadow the color of the cardstock for the bottom layer of the grateful die cuts to add a bit more depth and definition to the overall card! I love these big sentiment words from this set! If Christmas is a bit over 50 days, just think we are far closer to Thanksgiving! Better get those cards done soon!
That’s it for now. Have a wonderful weekend. After a stormy day yesterday, we have glorious fall like weather that I am loving!!! At last it’s getting cooler but not cold like my IG friends are experiencing in other parts of the US! The fall colors are just beginning to happen here in the Upstate of SC.