Friday, October 18, 2019

Gourd-eous Fall Birthday!



Fall has finally arrived here in SC – at last! A family birthday is happening tomorrow so this fall themed birthday card from stamp sets from PTI’s fall release last year seemed just perfect!  I loved these gourds then, and still think they’re gourd-eous!  Hahaha!!!
·      Stamp set(s):    PTI – Simply Gourd-eous SS, Seasonal Borders: Autumn SS, & Never Enough Birthday SS
·      Ink(s):  PTI – Summer Sunrise, Spring Moss, Olive Twist, Pure Poppy, Cocoa Bean, Dark Chocolate
·      Paper:  PTI – Classic Kraft
·      Dies & Embossing folders:  PTI – Simply Gourd-eous Dies & Seasonal Borders: Autumn Dies 
·      Embellishments/Other things of note:  PTI – Gold Filigree Detail Embossing Powder; Paper Sweeties – Sequins
This is now my second card in a row that I’ve put here on my blog made with Kraft cardstock!  Might be a trend for me!  But seriously, Kraft cardstock does give a fall vibe to the card.  I kept it fairly simple design wise so that these two stamp sets would be the focus.  I love them together, too!  That’s it for now!
Love the sparkle of the embossing powder!

Many Blessings,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!