Monday, March 25, 2019

Keeping Christmas All Year Long


           Today is the 25thof the month!  Some posts on my Instagram feed – dloates2005 – inspired me to combine two challenges today.  The first is from this week’s Win It Wednesday Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites over at the Papertrey Ink blog. The second is the Keeping Christmas 2019 blog hop that happens on the 25thof the month.  I thought it would be fun to combine the two.  One of my favorite color combos for Christmas is Classic Kraft and Pinefeather for the holidays.  I just used those to make my husband’s anniversary card last week which is my previous blog post.  I love pine greens and pinecones around the house.  We use it in our home décor around here!  So, it just made sense that I would combine the two colors for this challenge.  Here are the details of my card! 
·      Stamp set(s):  PTI – Sentiment Staples: Merry Christmas SS & Holiday Greens Borders SS 
·      Ink(s):  PTI – Pinefeather; Versamark – Watermark Pad
·      Paper:  PTI – Classic Kraft
·      Dies & Embossing folders:  PTI – Holiday Greens Borders Die   
·      Embellishments/Other things of note:  PTI – Gold Filigree Detail Embossing Powder; Tonic – Nuvo Glitter Drops
I like the way my card turned out.  It’s simple but effective.  I wish it had been sunny when I took the photo, but stormy weather is on the way for us here in the piedmont of NC.  The gold embossing looks so pretty in person.  The red glitter dots are my ornaments on the pine boughs. I love red as well especially for the Christmas season!
Have a great week!  Thanks for stopping by to see me!
Many Blessings,

Donna

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!