Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Mighty Blooms of Encouragement


These dies are more of Papertrey Ink’s designs that I’ve been wanting for a while.  Since they are reducing their inventory, I ordered them when they came back in stock. I just love the graphic look of these dies.  I thought that they paired well together.  The inlayed look really makes the card pop and gives it that extra special touch!  I really like how these two cards turned out and will probably use this design again.  The word dies are just perfect when paired with the stamp set’s sentiments either on the card front or inside!
·      Stamp set(s):  PTI – Counting my Blessings Stamp Set         
·      Ink(s):  PTI – Pure Poppy
·      Paper:  PTI – Stamper’s Select White, Pure Poppy, Limeade Ice
·      Dies & Embossing folders:  PTI – Counting My Blessings Dies & Coverplate: Mighty Blooms Die 
·      Embellishments/Other things of note:  Paper Studio – Red Enamel Stickers; Pretty Pink 
Posh – Raspberry 6mm sequins


With card number two, the cardstock colors are reversed with the inlay and a different die-cut word is added.  With the change in colors, I also switched the orientation of the card for a different look as well.  I also changed the color of the cardstock I used for the die cut sentiment.  My cards came together fairly easily and quickly once I got into the rhythm of putting the “leaves” into their places but PTI made that easy by making all of the leaves the same size other than the ones at the edges of the cover plate.
·      Stamp set(s):  PTI – Counting My Blessings Stamp Set (inside sentiment)   
·      Ink(s):  PTI – Smokey Shadow
·      Paper:  PTI - Stamper’s Select White, Limeade Ice, Smokey Shadow
·      Dies & Embossing folders:  PTI – Coverplate: Mighty Bloom & Counting My Blessings Die
·      Embellishments/Other things of note:  Verve – Sequin Mix; Eyelet Outlet – Enamel Dot Black
Two cards, different look, beautiful results yet they’re still clean and graphic.  These cards are great for most occasions and the word dies are just perfect for encouraging friends and family!
Many Blessings,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!