Sunday, February 24, 2019

You've Got Mail!


My almost 4-year-old granddaughter loves to get mail from her Nanny. I’ve sent her a couple of cards recently which she keeps on display in her room.  BE STILL MY HEART!!!  So, when I was thinking of what to get ready to send her another card, I thought about these sweet Pure Innocence stamps sets from My Favorite Things Stamps.  So, I pulled them out and colored this one up with my Copic markers.  Isn’t she the cutest little mail delivery person ever???  Can you find where I used my red Copic marker?
·      Stamp set(s):  MFT - Pure Innocence You’ve Got Mail SS  
·      Ink(s):  Distress Oxide – Broken China; Versafine Claire - Nocturne
·      Paper:  PTI – Stamper’s Select White; MFT – Plaid Patterns 6x6 pad
·      Dies & Embossing folders:  PTI – To the Point Edgers and Skinny Mini Banners Dies; MFT – Up in the Air and Pure Innocence You’ve Got Mail Die-Namics
·      Embellishments/Other things of note:  Wink of Stella – Clear
I’m going to post this on PTI’s Win It Wednesday challenge for the week of February 20 – 27.  It’s about using stand-alone dies.  While the focal image isn’t a PTI product, I love the way that I can use PTI’s Skinny Mini Banners dies for all those little sentiments we all have in our stash.  I also used another stand-alone die to create the hillside behind our precious little mail carrier.  When we can use our products across all of our collection, it makes them an even better value!  I’ll also post this for the Daily Marker 30 Day challenge, Day 24!
Copic markers used on this project

Hoping you’re having an awesome Sunday.  The sum is actually out here in NC!  AND, we are supposed to see it all of this week!  Yippee!!!!  We’ve had a very wet 12+ months here and we are due some sunshine!  Have a great week everyone!  
Many Blessings,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!