Tuesday, February 19, 2019

PTI Favorite Cardstock Challenge


Win It Wednesdays with PTI
         I’m doing this kind of on the spur of the moment, but I did want to get my thoughts out here about my favorite colors of PTI’s cardstock.  Red is favorite color of all time, and Pure Poppy is a luscious red.  Bold and bright but not too overwhelming and pair it with Classic Kraft cardstock and both are winners in a big way.  The Heartfelt Creations Decorative Lace Border die which I cut out in Pure Poppy has been on my desk top for several weeks.  When I saw this WIW challenge, I knew I had to use it and pair it with the classic kraft cardstock.  I’ve always loved these two together anyway.  But what to put with it!?  I decided to use shades of blue flowers for a red, not-quite-white and blue look.
·      Stamp set(s):  PTI – Gran’s Garden SS, Sincerely Yours: Sending Joy SS
·      Ink(s):  Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, New Leaf, Bright Buttercup, Pure Poppy
·      Paper:  PTI – Classic Kraft, Pure Poppy, Stamper’s Select white  
·      Dies & Embossing folders:  Heartfelt Creations – Decorative Lace Border Die; PTI – Gran’s Garden Dies & Skinny Mini Banners Die
I’m enjoying how this turned out.  It’s sort of a rustic look to red, white and blue. Thanks for stopping by to take a look!
Many Blessings,
Donna





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love your color combination and that Heartfelt Creations die is pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!