Monday, February 4, 2019

Up In The Air Birthday for Wyatt!


My husband’s great nephew turns 3 this month and it’s a real occasion for little Wyatt.  We saw him in December when my husband walked his niece down the aisle when she got married.  It was a lovely wedding and we got to see a lot of Wyatt!  Such precious memories were made that day.  Wyatt is all boy; cute, active and wide open and curious. We needed a special card for the occasion and this stamp set fit the bill to a “T”!  I knew immediately that this set would be perfect.  In fact, I can see Wyatt going up in a hot air balloon. He’s going to be an adventurous little guy and young man!
I colored the images with Copic markers and sponged on the distress markers for the background.  I submitted this on Day 3 of the Daily Marker 30 Day coloring challenge running this month. The enablers list is below!
·      Stamp set(s):  Up in the Air SS & Big Birthday Sentiments SS  
·      Ink(s):  Memento – Tuxedo Black; Ranger – Distress Oxides: Peeled Paint & Broken China
·      Paper:  Copic X-Press It Blending Card; PTI – Bright Buttercup
·      Dies & Embossing folders:  MFT – Up in the Air Die-namics & Stitched Fish Tail Flags
·      Embellishments/Other things of note:  Copic Markers (see photo below); Wink of Stella Clear
     I love how this card turned out – inside and out.  The bright primary colors were just perfect to celebrate a third birthday for our great nephew!  Happy Birthday, Wyatt!  May the Lord bless you on your day and always!

Inside of card!
Copic Markers Used

             I do love the way this card turned out!  It's just so stinking cute with those lively little images and critters from MFT Stamps!  Thank you for stopping by and spending some time in my little piece of the world.  I'd love to hear what you think about my card!

Many Blessings,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!