Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Delicates Valentine's Day Cards


           When I saw these Delicates Dies from Papertrey Ink’s Dawn McVey, I knew that I wanted them.  Are they snowflakes, flowers or what?  It didn’t matter! I just fell in love with them!  For the first card, I inlayed the pieces from the lighter colored glitter card stock!  I think its absolutely stunning!  A few sequins and small Valentine’s greeting with all of the white space, and the focus becomes those stunning die cuts!  The inlay wasn’t difficult but what a “WOW” factor. Without further lingering, here’s the enabler’s list!
·      Stamp set(s):  Verve – Love Notes
·      Ink(s):  PTI – Hawaiian Shores
·      Paper:  PTI – Stamper’s Select White; The Paper Studio – Solid Glitter in Mint & Turquoise
·      Dies & Embossing folders:  PTI – Delicates Die 

·      Embellishments/Other things of note:  MISTI; Pretty Pink Posh – 6mm Clear Drops & 4mm Aquamarine Sequins 

           For my second card, I used just the die cut Delicates themselves layered over an embossed card front.  It was simple but still has that WOW factor with the lovely die cuts cut from glitter cardstock.  Sometimes more is less, right?  Here is my enabler’s list for this lovely card!

·      Stamp set(s):  MFT – More Essential Sentiments SS 
·      Ink(s):  PTI – Hawaiian Shores
·      Paper:  PTI – Stamper’s Select White & Hawaiian Shores; The Paper Studio – Glitter paper in Mint
·      Dies & Embossing folders:  Sizzix – Tim Holtz 3D Embossing Folder: Kaleidoscope; PTI – Delicates Dies & Skinny Mini Banners Die
·      Embellishments/Other things of note:  MISTI; Pretty Pink Posh – 4mm & 6mm Clear Drops; SU – In Color Sequins (ret.)
So there you have it!  One gorgeous die set from Dawn McVey’s Raspberry Suite Design, some other simple elements that combine into pure gorgeousness if I do say so myself.  These lovely dies will look good behind other die cut elements such as flowers.  Check them out over at www.papertreyink.comand put Delicates in the search feature.  
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!  I appreciate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!