Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Anniversary & MFTWSC130 Revisited


         
           If you saw my previous post and read all about my card for the Wednesday Stamp Club, I forgot to emboss the yellow CS beneath my focal stamped image and rushed through the selection of my patterned paper, so I redid the card and here is my redo!

·       Stamp set(s):  Stampin’ Up! – Memorable Moments & Apothecary Art

·       Ink(s):  Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin’ Up! – Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizazz

·       Paper:  Stampin’ Up! – Whisper White, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizazz;  Karen Foster Designs Yellow Garden (2003) a golden oldie in my stash probably bought on sale at a store I used to work for where it was hard for the owner to let go of old stuff!  LOL  She’s a real paper hoarder!

·       Dies & Embossing folders:  Stampin’ Up! – Framelits Labels Collection & Lacy Brocade EF  

·       Embellishments/Other things of note:  Sandy Lion Cream & Sugar Stickers, Big Shot, SU Blender Pens, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Thanks for taking a look!  Leave a comment please now that I’ve turned off the crazy word verification feature!

         Many Blessings and Happy 4th of July!  Celebrate Our Independence Day!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!