If you saw my previous post and read all about my card for the Wednesday Stamp Club, I forgot to emboss the yellow CS beneath my focal stamped image and rushed through the selection of my patterned paper, so I redid the card and here is my redo!
· Stamp set(s): Stampin’ Up! – Memorable Moments & Apothecary Art
· Ink(s): Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin’ Up! – Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizazz
· Paper: Stampin’ Up! – Whisper White, Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizazz; Karen Foster Designs Yellow Garden (2003) a golden oldie in my stash probably bought on sale at a store I used to work for where it was hard for the owner to let go of old stuff! LOL She’s a real paper hoarder!
· Dies & Embossing folders: Stampin’ Up! – Framelits Labels Collection & Lacy Brocade EF
· Embellishments/Other things of note: Sandy Lion Cream & Sugar Stickers, Big Shot, SU Blender Pens, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Thanks for taking a look! Leave a comment please now that I’ve turned off the crazy word verification feature!
Many Blessings and Happy 4th of July! Celebrate Our Independence Day!