Sunday, January 5, 2020

Winter HUGS & THANKS


          Winter is still with us and around here it’s feeling like winter – which I enjoy.  I brought out my big HUGS and big THANKS and a snowflake edger die to capture some winter for a couple of cards for my Etsy shop – Cotton2Craft that my daughter and I have just launched!  While there is not any stamping on the card front, I always stamps the back of the cards I make with a sentiment from the stamp set listed below.  It’s sort of become my trademark and my word for this year is JOY!  Kind of fits don’t you think?  Here are the details for these two cards! 
·       Stamp set(s):  Papertrey Ink – New Every Morning SS (back of card)    
·       Ink(s):  Gina K Designs – Ocean Mist
·       Paper:  Gina K Designs – Ocean Mist; Neenah Solar White 110#; Michael’s Glitter CS
·       Dies & Embossing folders:   MFT – Big HUG & Big THANKS Die-namics; Hero Arts – Snowflake Edge Fancy Die
·       Embellishments/Other things of note:  Pretty Pink Posh – Snowflake Sequins Mix  
I cut out the HUGS and THANKS 3 times – once in glitter cardstock and two times in the same color cardstock as the card front to give my sentiments some dimension!  It really helps the sentiment word to stand out while giving some additional texture to my card front.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  I hope you’ve enjoyed what you’ve seen.  Please click the link if you’d like to follow me to be notified of new posts!  

Card back


Many Blessings,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!