Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Honey Bee House


          I made 10 of these cards all at once but only 9 of them will be going to my realtor friend from our church and to my Etsy shop.  One of them looks a bit derelict with a window that’s a bit off kilter.  Maybe I’ll save it for Halloween this year!  LOL  Making 10 of these at the same time was a bit daunting as there are A LOT of little pieces in the set and I didn’t begin to use them all.  But what a cute little house these all turned out to be.  But cutting 10, 20 or even 40 of some things can be daunting so give yourself plenty of time to do the tastk.  You’ll be glad you did.
I do want to say something about the attention to detail in this set.  The green shrubbery even has a right and left side for attaching it to the house.  How cool is that?! When I saw this set I immediately thought of this set as perfect for realtors to share with their clients at closing.  So I’m marketing on Etsy to realtors!  I’m just starting out on Etsy so we will see what kind of traffic we get.  Here are the details for my card!  I do recomend that you use a heavy base weight cardstock like I used here so that your card front holds up to the layers and gluing that’s needed here.
·       Stamp set(s):  PTI – Tucked In: New Home & Polka Dot Parade SS    
·       Ink(s):  Gina K – Black Onyx; Copic – Spica Marker - Black
·       Paper:  Gina K – Black Onyx, Cherry Red, Moonlit Fog, Fresh Asparagus; Neenah Solar White 110#
·       Dies & Embossing folders:  Honey Bee Stamps – House Builder Card Base; PTI – Skinny Mini Banner Dies  

I’ll be working on Valentines cards so watch the blog and my Etsy shop to see what I create.  My Valentine goodies from Honey Bee Stamps shipped out today so hopefully I’ll have them to start creating some yummy goodness by the first of next week! 
Many Blessings,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!