Monday, July 1, 2019

Just Mason Around with an Oopsie Daisy



          I’ve got two cards today using new products released in July from the Greetery.  These are such timeless sets that I had to have in my stash of stamps and dies!  I could kick myself with the card with the Mason Jar.  I forgot to use an embossing folder.  Sometimes I get so involved in the layout and arranging of the images that I just leave out an element or two.  I did it again with the bouquet of daisy card so I took a pen and added random dots all over the card front.  Sometimes I just really wonder about myself!!!  Here is my list of things I used for these two cards.  I’ll also be submitting these for everyone to see for the Daily Marker 30 Day challenge that’s still going on!  I did get inky fingers though which always makes me happy! 


·      Stamp set(s):  The Greetery – Just Mason Around SS & Oopsie Daisy SS   
·      Ink(s):  PTI/ITP – Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Harvest Gold, Bright Buttercup, Dark Chocolate, Fine Linen
·      Paper:  Gina K Designs - #120 Heavy Weight White; PTI/ITP – Classic Kraft, Classic Kraft Gingham, Harvest Gold Gingham
·      Dies & Embossing folders:  The Greetery – Just Mason Around & Oopsie Daisy Dies; MFT – Stitched Edges Basic Die
·      Embellishments/Other things of note:  Pretty Pink Posh – 6mm Lemon Meringue, Espresso Sequins & 4mm Metallic Gold Sequins; Wink of Stella – Clear; Pentel – Sunburst Metallic Gold Pen 
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peak at my thoughts about these two cards even though there are some changes I’d make if I hadn’t already glued down the images.  We all make mistakes and overlook things – just aren’t perfect!

Many Blessings,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!