Saturday, June 29, 2019

Summer Flower Favorites

         Just a quick blog post to let you know that I’m back in my temporary crafting space while we are looking for our new home here in Greenville, SC.  Our house back in NC closes on July 3rd!  But we really need a place here soon!  If you pray, please pray for us to find something soon!
         This is just a quick post for a card I made for Laurie’s Fabulous Favorites over on the Ink To Paper Company blog.  The challenge is to create a card using your favorite summer flowers.  I immediately thought of this oldie but goodie set because Queen Anne’s Lace is a favorite of mine and grows profusely along the roadsides here in the southeast!  No brainer here as to which flower I was going to use here!
·      Stamp set(s):  PTI – Meadow Greens SS   
·      Ink(s):  PTI – Ripe Avocado; Versamark Ink Pad
·      Paper:  PTI – Classic Kraft & Classic Kraft Gingham
·      Dies & Embossing folders:  PTI – Meadow Greens Die & To The Point Edger Dies
·      Embellishments/Other things of note:  Eyelet Outlet – White Enamel Dots; Stampendous – White Detail Embossing Powder; Pretty Pink Posh – 6 mm Sand Sequins
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  See you soon!

Many Blessings,
Donna

2 comments:

  1. Stunning beautiful card, I have always adored this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this card. Thank you for sharing the details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!