Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sycamore Street Perfect Day



This was a fun card that I did quite a while ago for a stamp class that I ended up not being able to do because of my husband’s hospital stays in February.  I found these colors very cheerful and light hearted.  I found the card set aside when I was putting together my husband’s birthday card.  Very similar colors and same sentiment – just down right cheerful!

·         Stamp set(s):  Stampin’ Up! (SAB) Vintage Verses

·         Ink(s):  Both SU inks – Tangerine Tango & Midnight Muse

·         Paper:  SU (SAB) Sycamore Street DSP, Pool Party, and Midnight Muse

·         Dies & Embossing folders:   Vine Street TIEF from SU, Window Frames Collection Framelits from SU

·         Embellishments/Other things of note:  Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack, SU Basic Jewels Rhinestones;  Copic Markers in Y17 & 110

This card is an A2 size card:  5.5” by 4.25 “.  I made the card base from a piece of paper that was 4.25” by 11”.  The 2 score lines were placed at 3.25” and 2.25”.  I also embossed the two sides of the front on the card before I scored it so that I would be assured of having both sides of the front of the card completely embossed.

I hope that you have enjoyed this fun card.  It was quick & easy to do.

Many Blessings,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!