This was a fun card that I did quite a while ago for a stamp class that I ended up not being able to do because of my husband’s hospital stays in February. I found these colors very cheerful and light hearted. I found the card set aside when I was putting together my husband’s birthday card. Very similar colors and same sentiment – just down right cheerful!
· Stamp set(s): Stampin’ Up! (SAB) Vintage Verses
· Ink(s): Both SU inks – Tangerine Tango & Midnight Muse
· Paper: SU (SAB) Sycamore Street DSP, Pool Party, and Midnight Muse
· Dies & Embossing folders: Vine Street TIEF from SU, Window Frames Collection Framelits from SU
· Embellishments/Other things of note: Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack, SU Basic Jewels Rhinestones; Copic Markers in Y17 & 110
This card is an A2 size card: 5.5” by 4.25 “. I made the card base from a piece of paper that was 4.25” by 11”. The 2 score lines were placed at 3.25” and 2.25”. I also embossed the two sides of the front on the card before I scored it so that I would be assured of having both sides of the front of the card completely embossed.
I hope that you have enjoyed this fun card. It was quick & easy to do.