Saturday, September 14, 2013

Summer Hills

 
 
           I’ve spent some time today in my craft room cleaning up files as I get ready to stop being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator at the end of this month.  Since I was cleaning, I wanted to do a card to celebrate getting some work done in my craft room, but I wanted to keep it clean and simple.  This week’s Mojo Monday sketch filled the bill perfectly.  I also had gotten in some new Papertrey Ink stamp sets and 2 dies.  This is what I came up with for this week’s challenge.  My card is 4¼” by 5½”.
·       Stamp set(s):  Papertrey Ink – Summer  Hills
·       Ink(s):  Stampin’ Up! – Summer Starfruit(edges); Stampin’ Wright Markers – Rich Razzleberry & Summer Starfruit; Spica Pen – Pitch Black; and Versamark Watermark Pad
·       Paper:  Stampin’ Up! – Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party & Summer Starfruit; Daisyd’s – Autumn Collection {Fall in Love}
·       Dies & Embossing folders:  Papertrey Ink Die – XL Rick Rack Border Die      
·       Embellishments/Other things of note:  Zing Embossing Powder – Black Glitter Finish
          The making of this card was fairly straight forward, and I finished it in less than 30 minutes – once I decided which patterned paper  (again, it's a "lost" oldie that's been found!  LOL!) and matched it with some SU papers and inks.  I hope you enjoy my offering for this week’s sketch challenge.  (See the sketch below!) I love to hear your comments so please feel free to leave me a comment!
Many Blessings,
Donna


1 comment:

  1. this is adorable, totally luv the sweet house...hope your weekend is grand!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!