Monday, August 27, 2018

Exploring Altenew's Build-A-Flower Chrysanthemum Stamp Set

     

     It’s getting closer to fall, and soon (if not already!) we will be seeing these lovely fall flowers beginning to show up at grocery stores, home improvement stores and nurseries.  The nicest thing about stamping is that we can make them ANY color we like – even those that we don’t see in nature or bred by nurseries! While I’ve done these in shades of yellow on a green background (I wished I’d remembered to emboss my card front – maybe the next one!), you can do blue, rust, red or any shade really!  I made this for an upcoming card class for the launch of a  brand-new on-line store a friend of mine is starting.  Keep tuned for more details as we grow this new enterprise!  Let your mind soar and imagine all you can do with this lovely set!  All the details of what I used are below.  I’m sure that you have some similar embellishments in your stash already that will work until we can launch this store in the very new future. 
     Stamp set(s):  Altenew - Build-A-Flower Chrysanthemum Stamp Set  
     Ink(s):  Altenew Summer Afternoon and Green Fields Ink Sets; My Favorite Things (MFT) Hybrid Inks-
          Lemon Chiffon, Peach Bellini & Coral Crush       
       Paper:  MFT – Lemon Chiffon, Gumdrop Green, Tiny Check 6x6 Paper Pack; Neenah Solar White 110#   
       Dies & Embossing folders:  Build-A-Flower Chrysanthemum Die; MFT-Bold Stripes Cover-Up Die        
           Embellishments/Others:  Wink of Stella-clear;  Pretty Pink Posh Sequins-Mossy Green 4mm       

           The name of this new on-line adventure is In2Stampincards.  And, many of the the items I've used to make this card will be carried in our on-linestore.  The names include: Altenew, My Favorite Things Stamps, Hero Arts, Honey Bee Stamps, Impression Obsession, Gina K and more!  I will be posting more about our website,  Facebook and Instagram sites as we get this up and going.  

      Many Blessings,
      Donna












                                             



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!