Friday, March 29, 2013

Celebrate Birthday Card for Your Guys

 



Being a lover of flowers and bling, I have found myself drawn most often to choose flowers and similar type stamp sets, but during SU’s recent Sale-A-Bration, I really fell in love with the Feeling Sentimental SS, so I choose this to send out to our son-in-law for his recent birthday!  So here is the list of what I used to create this card:

·         Stamp set(s):  SU Feeling Sentimental

·         Ink(s):  SU Early Espresso, Clear Embossing Powder

·         Paper:  Core’dinations Early Espresso CS, Crumb Cake CS, Very Vanilla CS (thru here by SU! and from my stash, 7 Gypsies, Louvre

·        Dies & Embossing folders:  SU Framlits Apothecary Accents & Labels Collections, SU Chevron Embossing folder

·       Embellishments/Other things of note:  SU’s Linen Thread, SU Basic Jewels Rhinestones (I had to get some kind of bling going on!), SU Designer Buttons Brushed Bronze, Stamping Sanding System block, SU Stampin’ Dimensionals, Sizzix Big Shot

The card is 4.25” by 5.5” and opens on the right.  The card base is made from Crumb Cake CS.  The panel that was embossed is 4” by 5.25”.  The sentiment is popped up.  The linen thread was wound around the embossed and sanded panel prior to fixing it to the card base.

I hope that you have enjoyed the card.  I’d love to know who you are and please feel free to leave me a comment.  I’ve begun to get the Botanical SS from Technique Tuesdays and will try to get around to making some samples next week.  Until then, have a blest Easter!  He is Risen!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!