Sunday, March 24, 2013



Thank you from the Floral District

          I recently was in need of a Thank You card for some very dear friends of ours who brought us a meal so that they could see my husband after his stays in the hospital last month.  My girlfriend is such a bright and cheerful person that I had to pull in some yellow as we all are longing for Spring’s late arrival despite what the calendar says.

          You may notice that not all the items listed are from Stampin’ Up!  I am letting my business go to spend more time with my beloved!  I don’t have a website anymore through the company so I don’t need to use all SU items.  It is a freeing experience!  I’m going to have to do some paper shopping next month to get some new Basic Grey and Graphic 45!  They have it going on right now!  J  So here’s the item list:

·        Stamp set(s):  Stampin’ Up!(SU)’s Perfectly Preserved (love this one and it is on trend!)

·        Ink(s):  SU’s Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso

·        Paper:  SU’s Very Vanilla & Pear Pizazz CS, and SU’s Designer Series Paper(DSP) Floral District (discontinued but still in my stash as I love anything floral)

·        Dies & Embossing folders:  SU Framelits Cannery Set(another on trend offering; Spellbinders Classic Large Ovals & Classic Scalloped Ovals;  SU’s Square Lattice Embossing Folder

·        Embellishments/Other things of note:  SU Designer Buttons, Brights Collection and SU Linen Thread

The card is 4.25” by 5.5”, left fold and right side open.  Thanks so much for taking a look!  Let me know what you think, and please sign up to follow my blog and leave me your blog address, too.  I have several that I follow and would love to see your designs, too!

Have a great Sunday!  Many Blessings,

Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!