It’s a sad time for family when the matriarch of the family leaves this life for the next one in heaven, and so it was for the mother of a dear friend of mine whose daughter, my friend is already in heaven. So this card was for the children of my friend and her husband who we love and wanted to show our love and support. They are great kids! I keep in touch with their goings on thru Facebook. So this made my card very different. As usual, I have carefully hoarded this stash of Print Poetry paper, but that’s really what makes this card so special for very special people!
- · Stamp set(s): PTI – Vintage Linens; Verve(Inside) – Faith Medley
- · Ink(s): SU – Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit (all retired)
- · Paper: SU – Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, & Print Poetry
- · Dies & Embossing folders: Spellbinders – Classic Ovals & Classic Scalloped Circles; Cottage Cutz – With Deepest Sympathy
- · Embellishments/Other things of note: SU – Large Pearls; Copic – Y26 to color the pearls
This card came together very quickly once I had the paper and the focal floral stamp set picked. It is a simple card, but I think It does express my love and caring for these 4 children of our friends. The comfort we have is in knowing that we will see our friends again one day! With the Lord’s time table seemingly speeding up, that could be very soon!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!