If I get this posted on time, it may be the first time or at least the first time in a long time that I’ve been able to get all of a month’s sketches done and posted. Yeah for me! This card is for my youngest daughter. She’s been having a difficult time post graduate school with work, studying for a national licensing exam to be a pediatric nurse practitioner, and dealing with migraine headaches while looking for a new job to use her new skill set. Whew, it makes me tired just to think about it! She’s a wonderful, caring young lady and I know that the Lord has the perfect job for her out there even if she can’t see it right now! Please be praying for her! Her licensing exam is coming up on July 9th! My girl is a girly girl but very modern so while I went with flowers I did try to go with some more graphic papers but you can’t put down your style too much. I love those Starry Dies. I wanted to add a bit more sparkle to the card and with this being the week of the 4th of July, stars were just the thing! Have a wonderful week and holiday! God Bless the USA!
· Stamp set(s): Verve – Brighter Days & Dream Big
· Ink(s): Memento – Tuxedo Black; Stampin’ Up! – Melon Mambo & Wild Wasabi
· Paper: Stampin’ Up! – Wild Wasabi; American Crafts – Amy Tangerine Yes Please 6x6 Pad; X-Press Blending Card; The Paper Studio – Champagne Glitter Paper
· Dies & Embossing folders: Verve – A Cut Above – Scalloped Flower & Starry Die; Stampin’ Up! – Cloudy Day EF (ret.)
· Embellishments/Other things of note: Copic Markers – RV29, R32, & $11