You're In My Thoughts Card was made for a dear friend and brave woman who is battling ALS. Catherine is a real prayer warrior and is facing this awful disease with such grace and faith. She inspires me! Here is my supply list for this card!
- Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3301 Hydrangea/Posy Branch PC Set & HCPC 3450 Cross & Lilies PC Set (Inside verse)
- Stampin' Up! Word Play #120651
- Dies: Stampin' Up! Edgelits Large Scallop, Framelits Labels Collection & Framelits Window Frames Collection
- Sizzix Framelits Frames, Decorative #2
- Cassie's Brocade Embossing Folder from Cuttlebug
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black & Stampin' Up! Old Olive
- Twinkling H2Os
- Papers: Bazzill Dotted Swiss (green), Core'dinations Marine Blue, & Basic Grey's LilyKate which were all in my stash, and water color paper from Stampin' Up!
- Misc.: SU sanding block, SU Basic Jewels and gold ribbon also from my stash!
It has been awhile since my last post. Home renovations, my husband's health issues, and life in general seem to have gotten between me and my new craft room. Stay tuned for more posts as time goes by!
Blessings and thanks for stopping by my blog!