Saturday, April 30, 2016

Masculine Spring Birthday



My husband has a late April Birthday so when it came around this year, I wanted to incorporate some of the lovely spring green with a mountain theme.  We prefer the mountains over the beach.  I remembered this Heartfelt Creations image I bought a while ago and it seemed the perfect fit.  I stamped it and went to coloring with my Copics!  I also used a new embossing folder from WeRMemoryKeepers.  I had seen this particular basket weave one on a blog, and since I used to sell Longaberger Baskets in another life, I just couldn’t resist. These Next Level EF are the best - they are so rich in texture!  I used the MFT Plaid Patterns paper to break up all of the detail from the embossing folders!  I liked how it turned out! 

  • ·         Stamp set(s):  HFC-Mystic Hideaway
  • ·         Ink(s):  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • ·         Paper:  MFT- Plain Patterns 6x6 Paper Pack; X-Press It Blending Card;      SU-Hello Honey & Gumball Green(ret.)                           
  • ·         Dies & Embossing Folders:  PTI-Limitless Layers 3.5” Ovals Dies; Cottage Cutz-Happy & Birthday
  • ·         Embellishments/Other things of note:  Copic Markers(picture),  Zva Creative Crystals & WRMK Woven EF

 
Thanks for stopping by to take a look!  Oh, the embossing folders from WRMK are newer; and I couldn’t find them locally, so I contacted Tupelo Designs, LLC.  They found it for me, and I now have 2 Woven folders.  They were only $9.99 for 2 6x6” folders!  They have them in stock on their website now!  Just a plug for a newer company!

Many Blessings,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!