My husband has a late April Birthday so when it came around this year, I wanted to incorporate some of the lovely spring green with a mountain theme. We prefer the mountains over the beach. I remembered this Heartfelt Creations image I bought a while ago and it seemed the perfect fit. I stamped it and went to coloring with my Copics! I also used a new embossing folder from WeRMemoryKeepers. I had seen this particular basket weave one on a blog, and since I used to sell Longaberger Baskets in another life, I just couldn’t resist. These Next Level EF are the best - they are so rich in texture! I used the MFT Plaid Patterns paper to break up all of the detail from the embossing folders! I liked how it turned out!
- · Stamp set(s): HFC-Mystic Hideaway
- · Ink(s): Memento Tuxedo Black
- · Paper: MFT- Plain Patterns 6x6 Paper Pack; X-Press It Blending Card; SU-Hello Honey & Gumball Green(ret.)
- · Dies & Embossing Folders: PTI-Limitless Layers 3.5” Ovals Dies; Cottage Cutz-Happy & Birthday
- · Embellishments/Other things of note: Copic Markers(picture), Zva Creative Crystals & WRMK Woven EF
Thanks for stopping by to take a look! Oh, the embossing folders from WRMK are newer; and I couldn’t find them locally, so I contacted Tupelo Designs, LLC. They found it for me, and I now have 2 Woven folders. They were only $9.99 for 2 6x6” folders! They have them in stock on their website now! Just a plug for a newer company!