Friday, September 21, 2018

Rudolf and Nuvo Gilding Flakes


     My friend over at www.in2stampincards.com is getting ready for a street festival soon.  I was helping her make some tags for her booth.  These little cuties are from Lawn Fawn’s new release and are just adorable.  I colored the little deer with Copics and used Lawn Fawn’s Knit Picky Fall patterned paper to make these cute little gifts tags.  Lawn Fawn sent this particular tag as a sample with her first store order; it was really easy to follow.  Work of advice.  Try using liquid glue to line up the top and bottom tags.  It will make is so much easier to get the tags stacked!
·      Stamp set(s):  Lawn Fawn-Say What? Christmas Critters SS
·      Ink(s):  Versamark Clair-Ebony 
·      Paper:  Copic-White paper; Lawn Fawn-Knit Picky Pattern stack & Noble Fir
·      Dies & Embossing folders:  Lawn Fawn-Christmas Critters Dies, Say What? Gift Tag Dies

·      Embellishments/Other things of note:  Copics- E11, E13, E35, E37, W7

Rudolph coloring up close.  Experimented with Copic choices on first two on top left!

       On another note, I had gotten a few months back and never got up the mojo to try Nuvo Gilding Flakes.  I’d puttered around and left them out, but didn’t do anything with them until today.  I had good results and you’ll be seeing them as I craft away for Christmas. 



These will add a nice touch of sparkle – I have silver, too – to some of my upcoming projects!  A girl has to have a bit of glam where ever she goes and with whatever she’s doing especially for a bright holiday season.  I think I’ll pull out my new Papertrey Ink products from this month’s release and see what happens!
Many Blessings,
Donna















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!