Friday, September 21, 2018

Lovely & Simply Gourd-eous Gourds

Yes, that is a Duke Blue Devil bear!  Go DUKE!!!
       I love fall with its cooler weather (Not a fan of hot and humid; I live indoors during the summer! L) and its rich colors.  This stamp set from Papertrey Ink’s August release was a must have for me.  My step-son has a September birthday so I thought that this would make a perfect card when paired with Raspberry Suite Design’s Lovely Birthday Die.  Perfectly matched!  I decided it do it simply – no glitz or glam here for a guy’s card, but I did add a little oomph with the thread and button.  I like how it turned out, but I’m really going to try using these gourds again and add some zesty, glamorous shine to my next card that features these gourgeous gourds.


·      Stamp set(s):  PTI-Simply Gourd-eous SS 
·      Ink(s):  PTI- Classic Craft, Summer Sunrise, Canyon Clay, Orange Zest, Spring Moss, Olive Twist, Cocoa Bean 
·      Paper: PTI-Fine Linen, Classic Craft & Scarlet Jewel 
·      Dies & Embossing folders:  PTI-Simply Gourd-eous Dies & Say It Simply: Lovely Birthday Die
·      Embellishments/Other things of note:  PTI-Canyon Clay Buttons; Fiber thread-stash (It may be Stampin’ Up’s Linen Thread.)
      As I’m trying to restart my blog, I appreciate your visit. If you like what you’re seeing, please give some thought to following me so you can see what’s on my desk and what’s on my mind.  I’d love to hear your thoughts about my card.  I’m on Instagram as dloates2005, too!  Thanks again for stopping by!
Many Blessings,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!