Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Altenew Build-A-Flower Larkspur


       Altenew does a lovely job with the multi-step floral stamps they design.  This is another example of a gorgeous flower that you let your imagination - not to mention your ink collection – soar.  So many color possibilities given how many ink companies are out there.  Mix and match ink companies for even more possibilities like I’ve done here.  Use what you have on hand or go to my friend’s website, www.in2stampincards.com and order some new Gina K inks and matching papers.  She also has the Altenew stamp set and dies available that I’ve referenced below.  A shout out to Papertrey Ink and Dawn McVey here for this lovely scallop stackers die.  I just got the small one too.  I’ve made some other cards using these so you’ll be seeing these scallop stacker dies a lot!

         Here is what I’ve used to make this card.  I always like to enable other crafters to play!

·     Stamp set(s):  Altenew - Altenew Build-A-Flower Larkspur Stamp Set; Honeybee Stamps – Sending Sunshine SS
·     Ink(s):  PTI(Papertrey Ink) – Spring Rain; Stampin’ Up – Tempting Turquoise & Pacific Point; green inks from my collection (I forgot to write them down - so sorry! :-( )
·     Paper:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110#; MFT-Berrylicious
·     Dies & Embossing folders:   Sizzzix-Floral Embossing Folder; Altenew- Build-A-Flower Larkspur Die; PTI-Scallop Stackers: Medium Die; Honeybee Stamps – Sending Sunshine Honeycut Dies
·     Embellishments/Other things of note: PPP-Lemon Meringue 6mm sequins; PTI - Sunburst Stencil Collection (Set of 2)
   
I hope you’ve enjoyed this bit of crafty loveliness today.  Please leave me a comment if you’re so 
inclined!

Many Blessings,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!