Sunday, August 12, 2018

Raspberry Suite Birthday



         I know, I know!  If any of you are still following me, you’ve probably wondered if I’d dropped off the face of the earth.  I haven’t but the last several years have been filled with family upheavals and unimaginable stress!  Our blended family is suffering many challenges.  We are still going thru them but we trust God to find a way thru the stress and messiness of life!  God has provided me with an outlet to reboot my creativity thru a good friend and stamping buddy!
         A friend of mine is getting ready to start up an online cardmaking and papercrafting store and is also having a birthday.  She has asked me to be a guest designer for her website and blog so I’ve promised to resurrect my blog and the first card I’m going to post is one I made for her with items from one of my favorite stamp companies (and awesome group of designers), Papertrey Ink.  I’ve started using their inks and cardstock after leaving a previous company.  (Sold all of them at a yardsale! LOL)  I love PTI’s 100-110# cardstock.  It holds up so well to dry embossing and folding/creasing without tearing for card bases and won't fall over when the card front is loaded with layers and embellishments. YEAH!!!  Their inks are gorgeous and stamp so well too.  I’ve also been making other cards that I’ll be posting soon from other companies that we will have at our store but for today, here’s PTI and one of my favorite designers!  Hats off to Raspberry Suite Design by Dawn McVey as I feature a few of her own designs (old and new) for PTI!

  • ·      Stamp set(s): PTI-Orchid Expressions SS; MFT-Big Birthday Sentiments (inside message)
  • ·      Ink(s):  PTI-Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, Canyon Clay, Spring Moss, Prairie Grass
  • ·      Paper:  PTI-Stamper’s Select White, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, Canyon Clay Cardstock
  • ·      Dies & Embossing folders:  PTI-Orchid Expressions, Scallop Stackers: Medium, Doily Details; MFT-Single Stitch Line Rectangle Frames; Cottage Cutz-Happy & Birthday Dies
  • ·      Embellishments/Other things of note:   Glossy Accents; PPP-Clear Droplets 4mm & 6mm
Inside of card!


Many Blessings,
Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts about my posts. I love hearing from you!