I just knew that I had to use the Burlap Ribbon that I picked up at our new Hobby Lobby – it’s less than 2.5 miles from our home. That’s a dangerous location for me! LOL! Because the ribbon is so wide I played with the sketch and decided to square it up! It’s 5.5” squared so it will fit inside a 6x6 envelope.
· Stamp set(s): Verve – Plain Jane Psalm 37:4
· Ink(s): Stampin’ Up! - Soft Suede
· Paper: Stampin’ Up! – Venetian Romance DSP, Tangerine Tango, Soft Suede & Pistachio Pudding CS
· Dies & Embossing folders: Stampin’ Up! – Lacy Brocade EF; Spellbinders – Beaded Circles & Classic Scalloped Squares
· Embellishments/Other things of note: Robert Stanley Collection for Hobby Lobby – Burlap Wire Edged Ribbon; Prima Flowers from stash; American Crafts - Ribbon
This is a straight forward design once I figured out the elements on the “page”. I played with the size here and there and ended up with the circle and square about the same size so I beefed it up with an embossed mat for the sentiment. I did not have ribbon that really made a statement so I looked first to a large round button to sub for the bow. I ended up using the Prima Flower that I dug out of my stash. This is ready to go whenever I need a card to encourage a friend. When we delight in Him, He does give us the desires of our heart because our focus is so much on Him that what we want lines up with His best for us!