My husband was in need of a thank you card for a young couple that he had met through his work. When he returned to work after his 2 hospital stays, this young couple brought him a sweet treat for him to share. A good turn like that deserved a special – not store bought – thank you card. Since they are young folks, I used colors that I might not usually use. I had just got in my Delicate Asters Die and Bold Delicate Asters SS so I thought I’d play a little bit with circles and dots to make a bright, fun young at heart card!
· Stamp set(s): Heartfelt Creations Bold Delicate Asters Precut Set (HCPC 3495) & Stampin’ Up! (SAB) Pretty Petites
· Ink(s): Pacific Point (sentiment) and Tangerine Tango
· Paper: From SU: Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, & Tangerine Tango; Daisyd’s Autumn Collection 6x6 pad Fall in Love
· Dies & Embossing folders: Heartfelt Creations Die (HFC 726) Delicate Asters, SU Edgelits Adorning Accents (inside card) & SU Petite Curly Label Punch
· Embellishments/Other things of note: Ribbon – American Crafts; Buttons – SU Designer Buttons Bright; SU Basic Jewels Rhinestones; Stampin’ Dimensionals, Glue Dots
The card is 4.25” x 5.5”. The card base is done from SU’s Marina Mist. If I had been taking a little more time with this, I might have used my Dotted Swiss Embossing folder for texture on the patterned paper. Just in too much of a dash, I guess. I hope you like my quick & easy card! Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere! The photography doesn't show it up really well, but the ribbon and Tangerine Tango Ink & Paper were perfect matches for the dots in the pattered paper!
PS: Here is a peek at the inside of the card!