Welcome to my place to share my creations and thoughts about them!
Friday, September 21, 2012
Open Sleigh - Anybody ready for a sleigh ride?
The sleigh is one of mine and my husband's favorite Christmas images. Oneday, we will go for a sleigh ride in a sleigh drawn by horses. I love the way this stamp gives it sort of a rustic, distressed look. Here is what I used to make my card.
• Open sleigh Stamp Set #126482
• Framelits: Labels Collection # 125598 & Apothecary Accents #127003
• Ink: Raspberry Ripple Classic Stamp Pad
• Embossing Folders: Vintage Wallpaper & Polka Dots
• Papers: Raspberry Ripple CS & Be of Good Cheer Designer Paper
• Embellishments: Pearls
The green/red paper was embossed with the Polka Dots folder & the larger Labels die in the Raspberry Ripple CS was embossed with the Vintage Wall Paper folder. The sleigh and sentiment were pop dotted up for added dimension!.
This is an A2 size card and fits easily in the envelope even with the dimensional pop-ups. I also rounded the corners of the card to keep in line with the curves of the framelits used to mat the image and sentiment.
Have a great day and happy stamping!